- thermal requirement
- Before physical activity: it improves warm-up exercise, as it places local temperature in an optimal range.
- During physical activity: it improves athletic performance by maintaining muscle temperature and provides impact reduction.
- After physical activity: it provides a faster musculoskeletal recovery (increases blood and lymphatic flow).
- It increases the protective effectiveness of Bmax technology in the areas of greatest friction.
- It strengthens the consistency of sock providing it with greater density in the areas exposed to more wear.
- 25% to 40% more cushioning than conventional socks.
Garments with Feel Cool requirement are designed to be used at high temperatures.
Their smart ergonomics make them more breathable in the areas of the body where perspiration is higher. At the same time, no pressure areas and flat seams offer maximum adaptability and comfort.
Anti-bacterial, odourless and maximum transpiration properties. A very specific use for sport at high temperatures.
(High Density) Denser and thicker structure. The thermal range of use is wider (colder conditions).
Fits the body surface.
Adjustable in ankles and instep to ensure maximum adaptability.
Recommended for extreme situations.
Avoid creating annoying wrinkes.
Prevents entry or creating microbes.
Right and left distinguished garment for better application of benefits to the body.
Specific reinforcement in the heel area.
Allows use of the garment without discomfort.
Increased resistance of the garment.
No retains moisture on the garment.