- thermal requirement
- Air: improves the cooling flow of foot thanks to the ventilation waves.
- Waves: the structure has a wave-shaped design that combines waves in relief with cooling areas in a micro-perforated fabric. A combination of densities which increases air circulation through the micro-perforated channels and provides cushioning where the reliefs are located.
- Comfort: total comfort and breathability guaranteed.
- Maximum evacuation of moisture in all thermal ranges
- Fitting points at the top with anatomical areas
- Anti-bacterial properties in all garments
- Softness and comfort thanks to the seamless structure
Garments with Feel Cool requirement are designed to be used at high temperatures.
Their smart ergonomics make them more breathable in the areas of the body where perspiration is higher. At the same time, no pressure areas and flat seams offer maximum adaptability and comfort.
Anti-bacterial, odourless and maximum transpiration properties. A very specific use for sport at high temperatures.
(High Density) Denser and thicker structure. The thermal range of use is wider (colder conditions).
Fits the body surface.
Adjustable in ankles and instep to ensure maximum adaptability.
Recommended for extreme situations.
Less impact to the body.
Avoid creating annoying wrinkes.
Prevents entry or creating microbes.
Right and left distinguished garment for better application of benefits to the body.
Specific reinforcement in the heel area.
Allows use of the garment without discomfort.
Increased resistance of the garment.
No retains moisture on the garment.