- thermal requirement
- Air: improves the cooling flow of foot thanks to the ventilation waves.
- Waves: the structure has a wave-shaped design that combines waves in relief with cooling areas in a micro-perforated fabric. A combination of densities which increases air circulation through the micro-perforated channels and provides cushioning where the reliefs are located.
- Comfort: total comfort and breathability guaranteed.
Consolidated over time, today each new line developed with Bmax is known by a proper name. A circle starting twenty years before was closed. Lurbel consolidation in the sector where it was born was achieved. Today this is its best-selling segment, its golden child.
- Before physical activity: it improves warm-up exercise, as it places local temperature in an optimal range.
- During physical activity: it improves athletic performance by maintaining muscle temperature and provides impact reduction.
- After physical activity: it provides a faster musculoskeletal recovery (increases blood and lymphatic flow).
Garments with Feel Thermo Tech requirement are designed to be used in variable-temperature environments.
Body thermoregulation. Anti-bacterial, odourless and high transpiration properties. A very specific use for sports and at different weather conditions.
Fits the body surface.
Adjustable in ankles and instep to ensure maximum adaptability.
Recommended for extreme situations.
Less impact to the body.
Prevents entry or creating microbes.
Right and left distinguished garment for better application of benefits to the body.
Medium body compression.
Specific reinforcement in the heel area.
Structure of bidirectional fabric, freedom of movement.
No retains moisture on the garment.